Thursday, December 5, 2013

Nom Nom Paleo


Michelle Tam of Nom Nom Paleo is kicking off her book tour at CrossFit Chiang Mai!!  She has generously offered to do a 2 hour paleo talk on December 21st at CrossFit Chiang Mai. From her blog...
Yes, my tour will kick off in Thailand! It didn’t take much nudging from Mark Ritchie of CrossFit Chiang Mai to convince me to travel half a world away to stuff my face; after all, I’ve always been a gastrotourist at heart.  Besides, it’s not every day that I get a chance to tour the wet markets of Chiang Mai, visit restaurant kitchens, cook with locals, and kick back with our family. I have a feeling my visit to CrossFit Chiang Mai will be one of the highlights of my book tour, so if you find yourself in northern Thailand later this month, come see us! I’ll be doing a presentation and Q&A from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. on Saturday, December 21. Please RSVP by calling or emailing CrossFit Chiang Mai.
Our email address is info@crossfitchiangmai.com or you can call 094-610-1665.

No comments:

Post a Comment