Wednesday, June 1, 2011

CrossFit Vancouver (second WOD for the day of May 31)

Hit a second CrossFit box today, CrossFit Vancouver.

Great box, and got a chance to talk with the owner and lead instructor Paddy. Lots of good ideas in the box, and Bill who ran the class I was in was great.

We practiced squat cleans as part of the workout, then did the WOD.

2 rounds (or more) for time for EACH round.

10 front squats (135 for me)
sprint 200 meters as fast as possible

Score is fastest round.  I got 1.23 first round and 1.19 second round.

And after TWO CrossFit WODs today, I'm hoping this will shock my body out of jet lag.  At least I'll sleep.


Please note the disco ball.  Forgot to ask about how that goes into the WODs...





THAT is a sign we need in our gym!

No comments:

Post a Comment